apt-move .exclude file question

Hi !

I'd like to bild my own little Debian mirror using apt-move. The way to do this is clear, but I have trouble with the .exclude file.
I took several looks at the included example but I dont get how to exclude all kde directories.

I tried for example

**/kdetoys/eyesapplet*
**/kdebase-crypto/kdm-krb*
**/kdeutils/kab*
**/kdegames/kabalone*
**/kdesdk/kapptemplate*

But an apt-move exclude doesn't show any kde entries :(
A testrun with -t shows that really all the kde files would be fetched.
I know I edited the right file, because once i accidentally entered a blank line: now nothing would have been getched ;)

I'm using debian testing

Thanks for your help !
--
Markus Grunwald

Registered Linux User Nr 101577      PGP Key:
http://counter.li.org                http://www.grunwald.2xs.de