Is there any ftpd support file large than 2GB ?

Hi!

   As title...

   I've tested proftpd, wu-ftpd, ftpd in woody. All of them can't handle
   file large than 2GB.

   My system running kernel 2.4.9-xfs, glibc 2.2.4. I can create a file
   large than 2G using dd command. But I found my ftpd can't handle
   such file.... so I can't transfer file to another system. (rcp also can't
   work correct... now I can do that via NFS, it work fine for file larger
   than 2G)

--

    Tommy Wu
    mailto:tommy@teatime.com.tw