Gnome error in woody

Just built out a woody box (from the 6 floppies) for my boss.  Looks good
now.  Did an install of xsession-xfree86, sawfish-gnome and xsession.

That installed 95% of what we needed.  This became a problem because it
didn't explain you need the fixed fonts and I ended up digging through
one of my boxes for a quick list of what was required.  Got that installed
and it didn't start right.  I had to install libpanel-applet0 for the panel
to start, the window manager, etc.

Ouch?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!