Re: PalmOS 3.5+ and Debian

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:39:02PM -0400, Akintayo Holder wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Does anyone know where I can find debs containing the PalmOS3.5 headers,
> the ones with woody appear to be 1 and 2 only.
>
> If there isn't one, can someone who installed the files on a debian
> system give me some pointers
> thanks.

You can download the headers from

http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/tools/sdk35.cgi

You will also need to download prc-tools from

http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/

You will then need to get hold of your local gnu archive mirror, and
download loads of stuff (gcc 2.95.3 source etc).  All the details are
in the readme's with prc-tools.  It takes ages (about 20Megs to
download) but it does work eventually.

Good luck with it,

Wasim.