Re: testing

xucaen  <xucaen@yahoo.com> writes:
X> how stable is testing? would it be too risky to upgrade from stable
X> to testing?

It depends on what your goals are.  I'd say that tracking testing is a
good idea if you consider yourself a Linux weenie to the point that
bleeding-edge == good, but you don't want to spend lots of time
debugging broken things.  (unstable is good if you enjoy debugging,
though it mostly works too.)  If you're not willing to tolerate any
brokenness, you're better off sticking with stable.

(Unfortunately, I don't have any first-hand experiences to report.)

	-- Abra Mitchell