Re: mozilla support for Java?

ho,

you can download j2sdk1.3 (for example) at blackdown.org.
For me this works fine and also the plugin for mozilla
(depends on mozilla-version, some like java and some do not).
You should have java-common and gsfonts-X11 installed for the .deb.
Just make a link from /usr/lib/j2sdk1.3/jre/plugins/i386/javaplugin.so
to your mozilla/plugins directory and most applications should work fine.

I've seen the javaplugins of Netscape6.1 and IBM working with
mozilla too, if you prefer one of those.

hth -- marc