Re: A stupid question - how to set line wrap in mutt?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 03:31:22PM -0400, Steve Gran wrote:
> Well, the subject really says it all, doesn't it?  I've RTFM, and all I can
> find is how to set the display line wrap, but not the send line wrap.  I
> suppose it should be done through the editor?

You are correct.  Mutt just takes what the editor produces and sends
it on unmodified (aside from headers).

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox