Re: Linksys EtherFast 10/100 v5 has no IRQ

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:07:50AM -0400, dman wrote:
> | |     I'm building 2.2.19 for that router now. Cool, I'll try building
> tulip in | statically and see if it works. Thanks.
>
> I'm interested in knowing if that works for you.

    So you know, it did work. My firewall/router is now running 2.2.19 with
tulip statically built in, and it's talking to my LinkSys LNE100TX perfectly.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
"Pretty soon, massive bloat is the industry standard and everyone is using