enlightenment disappearing icons

I am using potato distribution with gnome desktop manager and the
enlightenment windows manager. All has been running very well.
Then I screwed something up, can't figure out what.

When I minimize a window the icon is suppose to appear on the desktop. It
did before, but now it doesn't. I have to go to the desktop manager to
maximize a minimized window.

I have searched through configuration screens and help files and haven't
been successful.

Anyone have a clue?

I haven't tried reconfiguring/reinstalling enlightenment yet, I like my
current setup and don't want to go thru that again. But I might have to.

Thanks

Jeff