HELP: dd of=/dev/hda1, and now?

Hi everybody,

I have a little big problem.
I have a 2 fs system (Windows on /dev/hda1 and Debian GNU/Linux on
/dev/hda2).
Everything began when I installed lilo on /dev/hda1 (boot = /dev/hda1 in
lilo.conf), for mistake.
Windows didn't boot any more. When I realized that I had installed lilo on
the boot sectors of win, I tried to deinstall lilo with the command:

dd if=/boot/boot.0301 of =/dev/hda1 bs=446 count=1

according to the lilo mini-HOWTO.
I realized too late that the right command should have been (probably):
dd if=/boot/boot.0301 of =/dev/hda1 conv=notrunc

Is there anything that I can do, now? Is there a way to retrieve things
and boot MSWin again.

Please replay to davidea@mednuc.hsr.it

Thank you for any help,

	Davide