Mozilla & JAVA -- AGAIN !!!

Hi,

I finally solved most of my problems with JAVA and Mozilla !
I use the IBM JRE which is very verbose when loading applets compared to the SUN JRE which is very quiet ! I have both installed and I can switch from one to another by changing the symlink in the Mozilla plugins dir.

I'd like to thank all the guys who helped me, you're nice boys ! :)

I sais previously I solved MOST of my problems because I have one remaining! On some sites, I can't load the big APPLETS (those who execute on the client side) Typically, these are those found on online games and gamble sites ! It's all about JAR files (Java ARchives) which are simply NOT executed ! I've tried the HELPERS configuration in Mozilla but with no Success :(

Here's a example of a JAR applet which won't work.

With Mozilla having Java support, go to http://www.flipside.fr, then at the very bottom of the page you'll find a link named "Reussite" (most of the time with a YELLOW dot-button at left). Click the link and then click on the ARROW at right to begin the game (the text on the arrow is "JOUER"). A new window will popup trying to init the applet but nothing will happen..
The SUN JAVA says "Loading applet" and the IBM is more verbose. It says what JAR file is trying to download and then, nothing happens.

Any ideas out there ? :-))

PS: I have the JRE bin/ directory appended to my regular user PATH in case you wonder :-)

Thanks in advance !

Greetings,
--
              _