Re: lxdoom-x11 and music

I've tried previously to get midi to work on the es1371.

>From what i've read, it lacks the 'hardware capabilities' to be able to produce proper midi output. It produces midi in windows via a software intrepreter.

There are some software midi programs that might work out for you, but i'm not sure how well they would work within an environment like doom.

If you goto http://freshmeat.net/browse/248/ you might be able to find something that might work. Honustly I dont remember what it was that i used, but i do know that it was just a command line based app which you run uncluding the midi file as a filename, and it outputs to /dev/dsp

Sorry..