Re: kde - realplayer

My experience is that realplayer has always had flakey support when it
comes to piping out to 3rd party sound daemons, whether it be esd, arst, or
what not.

Whenever I use it i just give it direct access to the sound card, its the
only way it stays happy.

Address your concerns with Real :)

--
Adam McDaniel