Re: Printing go bye-bye

Thus spake Kyle Girard:
> nope  it's empty
>
> On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 18:37, W. Paul Mills wrote:
>

> > Anything showing up in /var/log/lp-errs?

I seem to rememeber having this problem at some point after
an upgrade, but unfortunately I can't remember the specifics
of how I eventually fixed it.  I believe it's along the
lines of a file being moved (the way exim moved from
/etc/exim.conf to /etc/exim/exim.conf) - I can't remember if
this is in fact the case, but I would look through the
/etc/init.d/lpd script to see if any of the parts of it point to
files not there or some such.  Sorry I can't be more specific
right now, but I'll try to comb the memory and shake loose what
it was exactly.
HTH & good luck,
Steve