Re: libxml2

	My guess would be you have the libxml-dev package install'd
and need to install the libxml2-dev package if you plan on compiling
code that depends on libxml2... Also if it is an already packaged
app that you are just trying to recompile you should be able to do
a 'apt-get build-dep <package>' and get all the packages install'd that
it depends on to build properly...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse