Re: exim: how to rewrite?
- To: "Karsten M . Self" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: exim: how to rewrite?
- From: Timeboy <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:06:06 -0500
- Message-id: <20010904150606.B383@Calculusterix.http://www.msn.de>
- In-reply-to: <20010903151312.B22752@navel.introspect>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 17:13:12 -0500
- References: <email@example.com> <20010903151312.B22752@navel.introspect>
On 2001.09.03 17:13 Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 11:52:46PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) wrote:
> > Hi!
> > It´s a big trouble! I did all i could do after reading several docs. And
> > now?
> > Exim is not able to rewrite my local address to the email address for my
> > real mail account at gmx.
> > I have no idea why! Hop you will see the cause in my /etc/exim/exim.conf:
Sorry for my hard words in my last mail for you. I was very angry about
this trouble. Now i have find the cause:
My hostname is Calculusterix. But exim only rewrite this name if i
write calculusterix. I don't know why exim don't like the big letter
of my hostname. I had nothing found about this in the docs. But
that's what i find out by trying, reading, trying...........