Re: debian

> Hi,
>
> I've a look on you web-page and I'm very interested by
> your version; however, I'd like to install it on a
> laptop Dell latitude C600 with a PentiumIII 500Mhz; so
> I'd like to be informed if:
>
> - a debian version is available for this hardware
> - especially would it possible to install an WXindows
> version with drivers for an extended VGA monitor.

Debian can be installed on your hardware. Before going on with
installation check www.linux-laptop.net and look for your hardware it
could be helpfull to follow advice of somebody who installed Linux on
the same hardware. Please not I wrote "Linux" i.e. becouse it could be
of help also to read the experience of people using RedHat or so.
If you have troubles send e-mail to debian-laptop that is Debian list
focued on laptop.

Regards
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa <sc@linux.it>
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk