Re: nvidia-glx and dpkg-divert

Hi
I had the very same problem upgrading. After some fiddling I simply
installed the
original deb I had produced by the nvidia-glx-src package, the I removed
this package before
installing the next one produced by a slightly later version of the
nvidia-glx-src package,
and of course the tarball(s) from Nvidia.
(this is just additional proof of the importance to keep old stuff lying
around for a while :)

I believe that the old package knew of the diversion used then, the new
package has another diversion.
Loooong term goal would be to learn how diversion works.

Cheers,
Anders