scsi 29160 & 29160N Adaptec cards

Hi,

Does somebody know whether I can use the scsi 29160 & 2960N Adaptec cards
in Debian Potato distribution?? Does the kernel 2.2.16 from debian-potato
support these adaptec's products? From the official web page of Adaptec I
can get know nothing. I need the TSID number to ask a question, but if I
want to get the TSID number I have to buy one card and register first. But
how can I buy this product if I don't know if I can use this product.
Does somebody know whether those adaptec cards are supported by 2.2.16
kernel in Debian-Potato ?? This is very important information for me.

best regards,
Maciek Bobrowski