Re: Debian and Kylix open edition

I concur with the rest of the comments...

The LC thing being set to C has to be changed.

As well, I found I could not install on my Potato-based desktop system (which
I've just upgraded to Woody...and therefore have to try a Kylix install on
again).  But it installed fine on my Progeny (Woody)-based notebook.

On 31-Aug-2001 Dmitriy wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:10:43AM -0700, Dmitriy wrote:

>> > I did much the same, except that when the popup
>> > "Generating font matrix" appeared, I did something
>> > (closed the box ??), I just don't remember exactly
>> > what, and then kylix came up fine. Whatever I did
>> > was suggested in a previous post that I found on
>> > google. Anyway, it has run fine since that
>> > initial problem.
>>
>> Thanks a lot, closing the box helped me.
>>
>> Now, how come I can't think of such simple solutions :-)
>>
> Well, It appears I was a bit  premature in my happiness :-)
>
> The fonts in the menus are so small, that I break my eyes in 640x480
> on a 19" :-(  No problems in the code-editor.
>
> Did anyone had the same problem?
>

>> > --
>> > Gary Dolan
>> > Debian GNU/Linux 2.2, kernel 2.4.9
>> > FreeBSD 4.3
>> >

>> > --
>>
>> --
>>      GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
>>      CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD
>>
>>      Adobe put Dmitry in jail for the crime against
>>      society of revealing that they were selling
>>      ROT-13 as "encryption." He is rotting in US rison
>>      as a political prisoner for speaking out.
>>      Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org
>

> --
>       GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
>       CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD
>
>       Adobe put Dmitry in jail for the crime against
>       society of revealing that they were selling
>       ROT-13 as "encryption." He is rotting in US rison
>       as a political prisoner for speaking out.
>       Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\
                       _\_v