galeon and langauge settings???

Hello!
noticed a glicht in galeon, don't know if its a real bug or an error on
my part somehwere....

i configured galeon to search webpages in the order
french->german->italian->english...

this means that normally if there's a french page, this should be server
first, if not existing, the german version then the italian version
should be served, and if all fail, then the english version should be
taken.....

now when i fire up my browser, pointing to my homepage (which exists in
all four languages) i get the english page.....

if i go to the preferences section, language specification, and without
changing anything hit apply, then make a reload of the page, the french
page appears....

so i am quite perplex....

--
ciao bboett