Re: Linksys EtherFast 10/100 v5 has no IRQ

To get into your BIOS, try pressing F10 a TON at boot time. If that won't
work, try other key combinations. If that doesn't work, unplug the power
cable from one of your hard disks and boot up. The BIOS should complain about
it, and, hopefully ask you if you want to F1-Continue or F2-Setup (go to the
BIOS setup program.)

If you can get into the BIOS, make sure an IRQ is supposed to be assigned to
the card. Check PnP options, etc.

Hope this helps,
Deven G.

In a message dated 8/29/01 11:31:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,