Re: XF86Config

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:08:02PM +0900, Curt Howland wrote:
> First, the answer to each and every question you had was, "I don't know.
> All I did was run XF86Setup."

[ snip ]

I'm sure I'll be flamed for being elitist, but if you are going to
edit your XF86Config you should really read the man page.  It's long,
and boring, but it has 90% of the information you need to get a
working X setup.

  man 5x XF86Config

if you have a printer, try

  man -t 5x XF86Config | lpr

Cheers,

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.