Re: Eating Away Disk Space

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:29:01PM -0400, Nick Furman wrote:
| I seem to be having something eat away disk space on my primary partition.
| Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Karsten posted a neat little shell script a couple days ago that would
list the largest directories in the current directory.  Run it
repeatedly on each subdirectory you are interested in to see where the
space is actually being used.

(Actually, it may have recursed the whole filesystem automatically, I
don't remember the details)

-D