Re: Anyone has gnome-pilot 1.61 (latest) compile with USB?

Hmm... I was wondering why development had seemed to have stopped... I
wasn't aware of the new webpage. I've been tracking CVS but having issues
with building it... now that I'm aware of 0.1.61 I'll update the packages.

BTW, please wrap lines at under 80 characters (74 is a good place)...

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 12:31:25PM -0400, Chun Kit Edwin Lau <try_email_me@yahoo.ca> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

So I opened my door to my enemies, and I ask could we wipe the slate clean
But they tell me to please go and fuck myself - you know you just can't win