Re: Sawmill: Adjusting Mouse Sensitivity
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Sawmill: Adjusting Mouse Sensitivity
- From: Michael Heldebrant <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 Aug 2001 15:21:44 -0500
- Message-id: <999116504.370.7.camel@forum>
- In-reply-to: <20010829120450.A2059@BananaSlug>
- References: <20010829120450.A2059@BananaSlug>
On 29 Aug 2001 12:04:50 -0700, Mike Pfleger wrote:
> * Hall Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
> > Adjust it in the Gnome Control Panel or 'gnomecc' application.
> Errr.. I thought the original post was clear that _only_ sawfish/
> sawmill was being used. Or did I misunderstand that? I am pretty
> interested in the answer to this, myself.
Should be in the customise menu brought up with the middle mouse button.
I am using gnomecc so I don't know if it's going to be as easy for you.:
Milliseconds to Delay
Change it to be shorter for a snappier edge flip.