RE: Yet another apt/deselect question

Since you didn't sign the temper tantrum below, I can only address you
as Moron. (This is also reinforced by your use of AOL)

Dear Moron,

This may be a waste of time since you seem to lack basic English reading
skills, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and try to explain.

This message is at the bottom of every email that you have received from
this list: "To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to
debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe".
Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org"

This means that you must exercise a slightly more intelligent response
than simply hitting your reply button and demonstrating your mother's
failure to teach you manners.

Start a NEW email and type debian-user-request@lists.debian.org in the
box after the word "To". You could even copy and paste it, if you
possess these advanced computer skills.

Now go down two lines until you find the word "Subject".

Type the word UNSUBSCRIBE in this box.

Yes, it is a big word, but you can do it if you are real careful.

Once again if you posses the skill to do a cut and paste, you don't have
to over-stress that lonely neuron floating between your ears.

If you have made it this far, the rest is easy.

Just don't spazz out on us now, all you have to do is click the send
button.

Good luck,

John