Re: Problem installing sis900.o on Potato

Looks okay. Please to boot with this image, dumped on a floppy disk. If
this kernel does not recognice your card, something is broken.

http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf-ext3/udma100-3.0.13cvs/resc1440udma100-ext3.bin

I've tried your booting floppy. After pressing <F6>, I couldn't find SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter on the hardware list. What's wrong?

After I press <Enter> to start booting, someone complained that eth0 have problems(I can't remember the exact wordings). Do I need to modify any files before installing sis900.o? for example, should I modify /etc/network/interfaces?
(I'm a newbie, so this question may sound a bit strange)

在 http://explorer.msn.com.tw/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer