PHP

Hi all,

Yet another problem regarding Apache modules.  I've been asked to get PHP
running for another user, so I duly installed PHP and its Apache modules.  I
don't know PHP, so I'm not sure whether there should be a line telling the
server where PHP is located.  It seems there should be (like in Perl), but
the user requesting it is sure there isn't.  Everything (AFAICS) is set up
properly, so *.php is sent to PHP and executed.  I'm getting a 500 error
when the test scripts are run (which again leads me to think there is a line
missing in the code).  Any ideas?  TIA

Andy