Re: ext3 howto

	Subject: ext3 howto
	Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 11:16:28PM +0000

Quoting Rajesh Fowkar(hsejar@gmx.co.uk):
> Hi,
>
> I have posted a mini-howto from my experiences in converting from ext2 to
> ext3 file system on my Debian 2.2 R-3 machine. Do have a look at it and let
> me know if any corrections needed or something can be added to make it even
> better.
>
> My site address is :
>
> http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/

Might I suggest that you add something to Section 5. Get, Set, Go...

Make menuconfig will not run very well from the /usr/src directory.
You might like to add a cd linux, or cd kernelxxxx line before the make
menuconfig.
--
"APL is a write-only language.  I can write programs in APL, but I
can't read any of them."