Re: Cups after upgrade

Brian,

> I just upgraded from woody to unstable (yes there is a difference) and now I
> cannot print with cupsys-bsd utilities.

You might also make sure that all the cups binaries and libraries are
the same version.  At some point in the past I managed to get 1.1.9
cupsys-* packages, but I still had an older libcupsys package.  Right
now I've got:

    ii  cupsys-bsd     1.1.9-1.1      BSD comman
    ii  cupsys-client  1.1.9-1.1      client programs
    ii  libcupsys2     1.1.9-1.1      libs

on my client machine and it works.  My server also has the cupsys
package.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley         930 Koyukuk Drive
System / Network Manager        University of Alaska Fairbanks

phone: 907-474-2689             fax: 907-474-2643
email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu    GNUPG and PGP2 keys at my web site
  web: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle