Kmail questions

I just upgraded to kde 2.2 with kmail 1.3.1 on unstable.  kmail looks
nice.  Thanks to everyone that worked on it.

When I type an address is there a way to have it complete the address when
it finds it fro the keyboard?  I hate moveing my hand off he keyboard just
to click on a button.

Is there a way to have it read the ldap database automaticly like netscape
does?  The co. that I work for stores all the email names in ldap and we
useually configure the netscape address book to see this and do a search
on it when we are typeing in an address.

Thanks.

Brian

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian