Re: Re: SGML

> What's "fully working"?

ok, just working then.

> For an authoring tool, my recommendation is psgmltools under
> emacs.

Got it! The problems come in the validation and filtering of
SGML i've written.

> If you're doing DocBook, there's a set of packages that
you'll
> want to
> install, starting with the docbook package, also sp, jade,
> psgml, and
> docbook-xml, among others (the list should get you started).

Got them aswell (apt-get install task-sgml i think)

> SGML covers a lot of ground, what you're actually interested
> in is the
> specific DTDs that your documentation project uses.

The problems i encounter are in the configuration of all these
programs. When i go and validate a file under emacs (which just
uses nsgmls), or any other SGML program i get:

###
nsgmls:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/4.1/dbcent.mod:152:0:E:
cannot find "cstr/sable-latin.ent"; tried
"/usr/lib/sgml/cstr/sable-latin.ent",
"/usr/local/share/sgml/cstr/sable-latin.ent",
"/usr/local/lib/sgml/cstr/sable-latin.ent",
"/usr/lib/sgml/cstr/sable-latin.ent"
###

My system also often gives out error such as "can not create
system identifier..." and such.

Thanks,

Hereward