Re: strange leaps in df % reported RESOLVED

> I'd look around with du (du |less etc) from the root directory to see
> where these large jumps in disk usage are occuring.  Wander in and take
> a look at anything that looks suspicious.  Also, if you don't run
> apt-get clean it just keeps the debs for you.  If you jumped to testing
> or unstable lately that could be the source of the files.
>
> --mike

Thanks for these. apt-get clean solved better 3% of the 'problem.'
Another few % I sorta tripped on while looking for something else: turns
out there was a giant file .xsession-errors that had been generated.
Emacs wouldn't even open it - it was too big!

I blew it away and I'm back down to 53%. Whew.

http://www.burningclown.com
"Everyone's Portal to Nothing At All"