Installation of Debian

Hi,

I am a new user to Debian and wanted to know if there is some utility for performing the installation of Debian.

The situation that I am in is that I want to install Debian on a Cobalt RaQ. I needed to netboot "bootp" the box and NFS mount a directory structure. Now I am able to log into the system and wish to run some type of installation utility that can perform all the necessary steps (format/partition hard drive, package installation, etc.).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-- There is always somebody better than you . . .
-- Until you realize this you can never be the best.

Stathy G. Touloumis
Coder