Re: 1 IP Address on 2 Network Interfaces

On 24 Aug 2001 17:25:17 +0200, Walter Hofmann wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Jochem Vaartjes wrote:
>
> > before, but I can't figure out how to config such thing, any hints, help or
> > suggestion??
>
> I think the term for this is channel bonding. Maybe a search in the
> archives will help.

Yep it's channel bonding.  ifenslave should help you out.  BUT, you need
switches configured to handle it and it won't do you any good if other
computers aren't set up bonded as well in my recollection.  I think this
is most usefull in supercomputing clusters.

--mike