Re: Something fishy is going on

<burningclown@westhost43.westhost.com> writes:
> [The fish is] an apparently harmless Gnome "Easter Egg."

  That was my suspicion given that it was similar to images already on
  the system. It sure took me by surprise though. Especially after a
  VERY long day of hacking--oh, wait, don't let Openwave hear
  that--that would be called engineering. My head hurt. My butt hurt.
  My wrists hurt. I was very, very tired. I thought I was
  hallucinating.

  Random, or was it some happenchance keystroke?

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!