Re: kdebindings?

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 08:29:52PM +0200, William Leese wrote:
> To make it sweet and short:
>
> where can i find the kdebindings module?
>
> I'd love to give konqueror and gecko a try, but couldnt find kdebindings
> anywhere.

hmm. i don't know about the kdebindings thing, but i've got
konqueror working (even tho it keeps session cookies between
sessions)...

	# sources.list
	deb http://kde.rap.ucar.edu stable main crypto optional qt1apps
	deb http://ftp.sourceForge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/latest/distribution/deb stable main

then

	apt-get update
	apt-get install task-kde

that's all i needed for my potato system... ?

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #8 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: