[jason@whizzird.net: Re: NVidia GeForce2 MX]

I had this problem with my TNT2 at work, I switched to nvidia's proprietary
driver and it went away. RMS might be upset, but I have hardware OpenGL
acceleration. :)
Try that driver if you're adventurous, but don't let the 1.0 version fool you,
it's not the most stable. Fortunately, all of my crashes are when closing X
or when closing VMWare here at work.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 07:05:51AM -0500, Wayne Sitton scribbled...