Re: Kernel Support for 3COM and Intel EtherExpress

	I'm not sure on the 3Com card but the Intel EtherExpress Pro 100
should use the standard eepro100 NIC driver that is built by default on
any of the pre-compiled Debian kernels... I have several machines which
use this card and have no problems with it... I believe I might have used
that 3Com card before but can't recall which module I used before...

	Hope that helps,
	Jeremy T. Bouse