launching mozilla from Pine

Dear People,

This might be offtopic, but...

I am currently using Mozilla 9.3, and Pine 4.21. I want to launch Mozilla
from Pine using the url-viewer feature. I currently have

# List of programs to open Internet URLs (e.g. http or ftp references).
url-viewers="/usr/bin/mozilla -remote 'openURL(_URL_)'",
        "_TEST("test -n ${DISPLAY}")_ /usr/bin/mozilla _URL_"

The corresponding lines with netscape seemed to work Ok, but it doesn't
seem to work right with Mozilla. I want

a) Mozilla to start up if not already started.
b) If Mozilla is already running, it should be used in preference to
starting up a new copy.

Is there anyone who is using this combination and can help me? Thanks in
advance. I did a little searching on groups.google but didn't come up with
anything.

                           Sincerely, Faheem Mitha.