Re: SoundBlaster Live not recognized!

To get my SBLive to work I had to compile a special kernel. I didn't see it in
2.2.17, so I got 2.2.19 (2.4.x would work too if you have that).
On the soundcard page of the kernel config, look for soundblaster live, it will
build an emu10k1.o module for you.
If you don't know how to rebuild the kernel, read this:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Kernel-HOWTO.html

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:07:38PM -0500, Juan Antonio scribbled...