FortranPlus F95 Compiler Packs: New Release now shipping

Dear support customer,

As a previous user of our customer support service, we hope you would be interested
to  know that Release 2.22a of our FortranPlus F95 compiler is
 now shipping.

This new release has substantial enhancements to the Student Pack capability,
 and to the support software included with the Standard and Professional Packs.
Enhancements (with prices) include:

Student Pack (GBP45.00 boxed, 40.00 online)
------------
Now has an enhanced compilation limit: 2000 lines per file.
Still the best value around; now better suited to graduate student use.

Standard Pack (GBP160.00 boxed, 135.00 online: academic discount applicable)
-------------
Now shipping with the revised Fortran95 CaseBook and Release 3 of MATHLIB -
a major upgrade which includes:
New linear algebra routines
New: 1-D and 2-D Splines
New: Polynomial and Chebyshev curve fitting
New optimisation and ODE routines.

Professional Pack (GBP285.00 boxed: academic discount applicable)
-----------------
Now shipping with revised Casebook and MATHLIB Release 3, plus new Encyclopaedia
volumes:
CoCo: Conditional Compilation facilities
VPA: Variable Precision Arithmetic module, including numeric intrinsics
(sin, cos, exp etc)
Plus online volumes:
Programming in Fortran90/95 (Morgan & Schonfelder)
Numerical Methods in Practice (New: Hopkins & Phillips)

Documentation
------------
Most documentation has been revised and reformatted for this release.
Enhancements include:

Revised Fortran95 Casebook: new sections on
	Accessing MATLAB graphics
	Profiling
	Using CoCo

New Online volume:

Numerical Methods in Practice using the Fortran Encyclopaedia
by Chris Phillips and Tim Hopkins

Suitable as a text or as a companion to the MATHLIB and SFLIB
volumes of the Encyclopaedia.

Upgrade Prices
==============

For existing customers, version upgrade prices are available as follows:

Student to V2.22a Student:		GBP15.00
Standard to V2.22a Standard: 		GBP50.00
Professional to V2.22a Professional: 	GBP75.00

Upgrade prices are also available if you need a higher level Pack: examples

Student to Standard		GBP115 (GBP92 academic)
Standard to Professional	GBP135 (GBP108 academic)

All prices exclude VAT and P/P.
For more details, go to http://www.nasoftware.co.uk
or email marketing@nasoftware.co.uk

Should I Upgrade?
=================

We have tried to avoid sending this email to existing customers; but just in case:

If you have the previous Student Pack: the new version allows much larger programs
to be compiled.

If you have a Standard or Professional Pack: consider upgrading for the enhanced
support software.

If you have the V2.22 compiler, and are happy with your current support
software: there is no need to upgrade to V2.22a.

We want to email only interested persons.
To be removed from this email list:
please reply with REMOVE in the subject line