Re: fixing demand-dialing ppp

#include <hallo.h>
Forrest Cahoon wrote on Wed Aug 22, 2001 um 12:41:58AM:

> > The reason is the kernel-mode-pppoe patch, having removed it
> > the pppd seems to start fine.
>
> I have no clue what this is supposed to mean.  I got pristine 2.2.19

NOT the patch IN THE KERNEL! The pppd was patched in order to use the
kernel support some weeks ago, but the patch is broken and makes
dialing-on-demand unuseable.

> 1) My woody box that is having this problem is running ip masquerade.

Then you don't the demand keyword in your options file.

people.debian.org/~blade/testing

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Möchten Sie Ihre Festplatten formatieren?
 [J]etzt nicht