Re: Intel L440GX+ MB

On Tuesday 21 August 2001 01:16 pm, Piotr Patan wrote:
> Would you tell me how to install "potato" on Intel L440GX+ motherboard with
> Adaptec AHA-7896 SCSI controler. I see message: "No hard disk drivers could
> be found.". I have two IBM SCSI drive DPSS-31850M.
>
> Piotr

Goto Debians ftp site and look at the different boot disks available. I know
awhile back I dl'd the disks for IDE  and another set with four floppies
worth of modules, hopefully one of those will support your scsi card.
i.e.
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian2.2r3/main/disks-i386/2.2.23-2001-04-15/

Greg Madden