DNS and BIND 8.2.3

I am using BIND8 trying to set up a DNS server (authoritative) for my
domain (mpjcri.org).  Linux v2.2.19.  The network of two hosts are
connected via a hub which is then connected to an Internet Router.
I can ping all the hosts locally and distant sites.  I can telnet in and
out.  But when I try to use my Netscape browser from my Mac host, I get
stopped at the router and have to enter the username and password and
then it takes me to the router setup page.  What I want to do is go to
my default web area /var/www which apache assigned.
Let's see.  I have set up /etc/bind/named.conf with zones for ".",
"0.0.127..in-addr.arpa", "localhost", "0.168.192.in-addr.arpa",
"mpjcri.org?, and "255.in-addr.arpa"
When I use dig, I get authoritative answers from localhost when looking
for localhost, I get a failure with mpjcri.org but then finds it through
localhost.  I have localhost and mpjcri.org as nameservers.  I am trying
to figure out why I can't reach my web server?  Any help, guidance or
tell me what other information would be helpful.  Thanks, Michael
begin:vcard
n:Cole;Michael
tel;pager:757 475-3182
tel;home:757 548-0746
tel;work:757 548-0746
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;525 Fernwood Farms Road;Chesapeake;Virginia;23320;
version:2.1
email;internet:mcole@erols.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:Michael Cole