Re: strange reboot

[Please Cc: to me because I am not subscribed to the list.]

Sebastiaan <S.Breedveld@ITS.TUDelft.NL> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Oohara Yuuma wrote:
> > My machine was rebooted, but I didn't typed "reboot" or
> > "shutdown" or something, and the log says nothing about it.
(snip)
> Perhaps something wrong with APM? Or your computer was overheathed and the
> BIOS came into action?
My kernel configuration says
# CONFIG_APM is not set

My machine is not battery-powered.  Is this a hardware problem?

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Graduate-school of Science, Kyoto University

I always put away what I take.
--- Ryuji Akai, "Star a way"