Re: HTML composer ?

If those are the only features you want, I'm not sure whatcha mean by
graphical ... Dreamweaver-ish?

I find a combination of Emacs and html-helper-mode does the trick quite
nicely for me. Bluefish is a good little HTML editor but has some quirks
that keep sending me back to Emacs. Of course there's also Quanta, which
looks in some ways like Linux/KDE's answer to all the HomeSite-like
editors for Windoze.

Glenn

--
http://www.burningclown.com