Re: syntax of /etc/cvs-pserver.conf [solution]

> I'm trying to setup a CVS server with multiple allow-root commandline
> options.  the new cvs 1.11.1p1-1 package does this with cvs-pserver
> wrapper instead of adding options directly to the /etc/inetd.conf
> file.

as always as soon as i post a question i figure out the answer.  in case
anyone else has this issue, the problem is that you didn't read very
carefully when you installed the cvs package :-)  the first page of the
debconf it tells you to seperate the root's with a colon's.  this is
tested and works great for me.

# cat /etc/cvs-pserver.conf
CVS_PSERV_REPOS="/cvsroot/test1:/cvsroot/test2"

as a side note though it would be nice if the syntax of this was mentioned
in the README.Debian file.

adam.