how to start a riot

Hi all,

I've worked with SCO Unix in the past and know they have VERY stable systems. Today i read they released this software below ...

http://www.caldera.com/download/    - get your iso to burn your own cd
http://www.caldera.com/products/openunix/ - read something about it

Running a "Linux Personality" they offer a lot of candy for buisinessess wich would otherwise face compatibility issues. I have only used Caldera once and will probably never use anything else then Debian but this is just too nice for some.

Also, imho the "personality" thing is a grand idea on it's own. When will Linux get such a feature. Imagine plugging in an OS personality on your linux kernel and running say MacOS X apps or even (urgh) Windows 9x/NT apps ... unless i'm completely off center here ... enjoy

Sayanora,

J.L.